- Book launch coverage for Pins & Needles; Cynthia Frank-Stupnik introduces second novel in series
- Article in the Citizen Tribune about the grant I received to work on Mary MacNicholl, the first woman ordained in Minnesota, and 1/12 in the nation, in the Methodist Church.
- Book review for PINS & NEEDLES
- “In this historic novel set in 1909 Maude Porter and Jennie Phillips balance their careers with fighting for women’s basic rights – some openly, others behind the scenes. These old friends, who we met in Cindy Stupnik’s earlier Scruples & Drams, continue to face fearsome adversaries with growing courage and conviction. Along the way, we meet the historic characters who populate the village of Clearwater, Minnesota and get a flavor of early white settlement and its challenges. Stupnik has a gift for drawing us into the time and place, and this book hits the mark.
Sally Roesch Wagner, Ph.D.; Executive Director, The Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation, Inc.
- A press release for my Around Clearwater book release
- Author Cindy Frank-Stupnik
Local author pens book on Clearwater History
Thu, 07/07/2016 – 11:00pm admin
- Remembering Christmases past in Clearwater
Clearwater Sesquicentennial Celebration begins Friday