Sorry, a few hyperlinks are not accessible anymore.
Bluff Country News published this article last spring about my upcoming talk at the Wykoff United Methodist Church, one of three of Mary MacNicholl’s first charges after she graduated from Drew Seminary.
Last summer Bluff Country published this press release about my receiving the GCAH, General Commission on Archives and History, from the United Methodist historical group.
Here is the article THe Book launch coverage for Pins & Needles; Cynthia Frank-Stupnik introduces her second novel in series
- Article in the Citizen Tribune about the grant I received to work on Mary MacNicholl, the first woman ordained in Minnesota, and 1/12 in the nation, in the Methodist Church.
- Book review for PINS & NEEDLES
- “In this historic novel set in 1909 Maude Porter and Jennie Phillips balance their careers with fighting for women’s basic rights – some openly, others behind the scenes. These old friends, who we met in Cindy Stupnik’s earlier Scruples & Drams, continue to face fearsome adversaries with growing courage and conviction. Along the way, we meet the historic characters who populate the village of Clearwater, Minnesota and get a flavor of early white settlement and its challenges. Stupnik has a gift for drawing us into the time and place, and this book hits the mark.
Sally Roesch Wagner, Ph.D.; Executive Director, The Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation, Inc.
- A press release for my Around Clearwater book release
- Author Cindy Frank-Stupnik
Local author pens book on Clearwater History
Thu, 07/07/2016 – 11:00pm admin
- Remembering Christmases past in Clearwater
Clearwater Sesquicentennial Celebration begins Friday